This is a list of roleplaying game content I have created or developed. Items linked below may be wholly original games, hacks of existing games, or just content I’ve created using an existing game’s rules as written.
- Hubris Box, a game of the rise and fall of tragic heroes
Cortex (Plus, Prime, etc.)
- Smallville Roleplaying Game
- The complete Smallville Plot Points reference list – A play aide for Smallville RPG
- Minor Minor Features: Background and one-off NPCs in Smallville – Rules for reducing Smallville NPCs to their simplest mechanical elements
- Free-standing Distinction triggers in Smallville – Advice for making NPC Distinction triggers player-facing.
- To Me, My X-Men: Mutant Pathways for Smallville RPG – A Pathways Chart for use with Smallville RPG for X-Men campaigns.
- Worthington Academy, a hack of Smallville RPG that I developed and used while running an X-Men-themed Smallville campaign
- Fate Core and Fate Accelerated Edition (standard rules)
- TinyFate, my version of Rob Donoghue’s tiniest Fate hack
- Monster Mash Meets the Martians: It’s TinyFate Adventures, come and join the fun – Pre-generated characters, some rules and setting for a Monster Mash game
- TinyFate rules: Rob Donoghue stole my thunder, and it’s wonderful – My rules reference and analysis of Rob Donoghue’s updated version of TinyFate
- Cake and free invokes at the Mario Party – Rules for free invokes based on a friend’s hack of my hack of Rob’s hack
- CAMELOT Trigger
- CAMELOT Trigger: The Green Knights of Io – Player characters for use in a game of CAMELOT Trigger.
- Fate of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, my TMNT game based on PK Sullivan’s The Three Rocketeers
- Fate of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Part 1: Introduction to Rocketeering
- Fate of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Part 2: Heroes in a half-shell (player stats)
- Fate of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Part 3: When the evil Shredder attacks (one-shot adventure)
- Fate of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Part 4: Unleashing the other strangeness (long-running campaigns)
Other published game systems
- Swords Without Master
- Dungeon World
- Terminator: Runners, a Psi*Run hack based on the Terminator franchise
This section is for rules that could be added in to any game system as an addition.