This is a list of roleplaying game content I have created or developed. Items linked below may be wholly original games, hacks of existing games, or just content I’ve created using an existing game’s rules as written.
- Hubris Box, a game of the rise and fall of tragic heroes
- Put Away Childish Things, my entry for the 200 Word RPG Challenge 2018
- Put Away Childish Things on the 200 Word RPG Challenge website
- My first RPG competition!: Put Away Childish Things blog post
Cortex (Plus, Prime, etc.)
- Smallville Roleplaying Game
- The complete Smallville Plot Points reference list – A play aide for Smallville RPG
- Minor Minor Features: Background and one-off NPCs in Smallville – Rules for reducing Smallville NPCs to their simplest mechanical elements
- Free-standing Distinction triggers in Smallville – Advice for making NPC Distinction triggers player-facing.
- To Me, My X-Men: Mutant Pathways for Smallville RPG – A Pathways Chart for use with Smallville RPG for X-Men campaigns.
- Worthington Academy, a hack of Smallville RPG that I developed and used while running an X-Men-themed Smallville campaign
- Fate Core and Fate Accelerated Edition (standard rules)
- TinyFate, my version of Rob Donoghue’s tiniest Fate hack
- Monster Mash Meets the Martians: It’s TinyFate Adventures, come and join the fun – Pre-generated characters, some rules and setting for a Monster Mash game
- TinyFate rules: Rob Donoghue stole my thunder, and it’s wonderful – My rules reference and analysis of Rob Donoghue’s updated version of TinyFate
- Cake and free invokes at the Mario Party – Rules for free invokes based on a friend’s hack of my hack of Rob’s hack
- CAMELOT Trigger
- CAMELOT Trigger: The Green Knights of Io – Player characters for use in a game of CAMELOT Trigger.
- Fate of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, my TMNT game based on PK Sullivan’s The Three Rocketeers
- Fate of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Part 1: Introduction to Rocketeering
- Fate of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Part 2: Heroes in a half-shell (player stats)
- Fate of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Part 3: When the evil Shredder attacks (one-shot adventure)
- Fate of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Part 4: Unleashing the other strangeness (long-running campaigns)
Other published game systems
- Swords Without Master
- Dungeon World
- Terminator: Runners, a Psi*Run hack based on the Terminator franchise
- Apocalypse World
- The Avengers Assemble… in the Apocalypse World, featuring core and extended playbooks filled in based on the Marvel superheroes
This section is for rules that could be added in to any game system as an addition.